OmniShaver is the only shaver that "Self Cleans", meaning that you don't need to stop during your shave to rinse or clean out your shaver. As one set of blades is shaving hair, the opposing set of blades is being dragged back over the skin, which pulls the shaved hair out from in-between its blades. This makes cleaning or rinsing during a shave unnecessary, which is the reason why OmniShaver shaves so much faster than all other shavers. Once the shave is complete, rinse with water and air dry.
Product Dimensions: 2 1/4" Long, 1 /1/4" Wide, 3/4" Deep
OmniShave Butter is very unique and was made to address all the things I thought shaving lubricants should provide:
- It is thick so it won't run when first pumped out.
- It is thin when rubbed so it spreads easily, and will wash off easily without the use of a detergent or soap.
- It starts out white so you can see how much you've applied, then when rubbed it turns clear.
- It stays slippery throughout your shave.
- You don't need more than 2 or 3 pumps because you aren't rinsing during your shave (which typically washes away lubrication before your shave is finished) so a little OmniShave Butter lasts until the end of your shave.
- It is actually a moisturizer, so wiping it off after your shave and leaving the soaked in residue is a good thing to do...you don't need to rinse it off if you choose to leave its residue on your scalp, legs, and or arms to continue moisturizing. Or you can also wash it off and then re-rub in 1/2 a pump for more moisturizing throughout the day.
- It has Tea Tree, Aloe and Shea Butter, so it's soothing and has anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Most conditioners and moisturizers have Behentrimonium Chloride, Panthenol and Pantothenic Acid in them and these chemicals promote oxidation (which can rust the blades), so my chemists eventually found a way to replace these chemicals for non-oxidizing ingredients. These non-oxidizing substitutions took over 6 months to discover because all other substituting ingredients prevented me from being able to offer the attributes listed above in #1 - #7.
You will smell a cleanser fragrance which is the natural scent of Tea Tree.
Just wet the area you are about to shave, apply 2 to 3 pumps of OmniShave Butter and rub it in.
- MADE IN THE USA
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
- NO ANIMAL INGREDIENTS (VEGAN FRIENDLY)
Ingredients: DI Water, Shea Butter, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polyquaternium 7, Phenoxyethanol(and)Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzonate, Lavender Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Rosemary Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Peppermint Oil, Cedar Oil, Aloe Vera Gel, Panthenol