NOTE: Packaging is the Pump Bottle as seen on first picture
OmniShave Butter is very unique and was made to address all the things I thought shaving lubricants should provide:
- It is thick so it won't run when first pumped out.
- It is thin when rubbed so it spreads easily, and will wash off easily without the use of a detergent or soap.
- It starts out white so you can see how much you've applied, then when rubbed it turns clear.
- It stays slippery throughout your shave.
- You don't need more than 2 or 3 pumps because you aren't rinsing during your shave (which typically washes away lubrication before your shave is finished) so a little OmniShave Butter lasts until the end of your shave.
- It is actually a moisturizer, so wiping it off after your shave and leaving the soaked in residue is a good thing to do...you don't need to rinse it off if you choose to leave its residue on your scalp to continue moisturizing. Or you can also wash it off and then re-rub in 1/2 a pump for more moisturizing throughout the day.
- It has Tea Tree, Aloe and Shea Butter, so it's soothing and has anti-inflammatory benefits.
You will smell a cleanser fragrance which is the natural scent of Tea Tree.
Just wet the area you are about to shave, apply 2 to 3 pumps of OmniShave Butter and rub it in.
- MADE IN THE USA
- NON GMO
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
- NO ANIMAL INGREDIENTS (VEGAN FRIENDLY)
Ingredients: DI Water, Shea Butter, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polyquaternium 7, Phenoxyethanol(and)Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzonate, Lavender Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Rosemary Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Peppermint Oil, Cedar Oil, Aloe Vera Gel